Tuesday, August 24, 2010

moved.

so I've packed up and moved. stayed in the same city. but still... packed up everything... and moved.

let me tell you all my new favorite things about my new home....
.e-norm-ous windows, in every room but the bathroom and I wouldn't want that room to have a window anyway.
.I can see a big river out my bedroom window. and maybe the wintertime sunsets.
.big closets. for I have too. much. stuff.
.a workout room
.and lots more things but I'm kind of tired right now....

so now I am sitting here, listening to some easy kind of music... and also listening to the new sounds in this new home. I can smell vanilla. and I just ate a banana chocolate chip muffin. life is good.

sorry I haven't been very creative or witty lately. it comes and goes in spurts. this is the "goes" part of those spurts.

2 comments:

Justin said...

About that bit with you being witty... dont you mean sometimes you can find witty things on google and sometimes you cannot? (this being one of those cannot times) just kidding! :P good to hear your liking the new place :)

danny.elle. said...

my comment here is to only say: "no comment"

because that doesn't deserve a response.

:P

:P