Tuesday, September 7, 2010

ohmygoodness.

ohmygoodness.

you don't even know.

I'm SO excited.

and a lil teeny sad?

but more excited.

and a bit uncertain.

but SUPER excited.

and here's the news you may hate me for....

I can't tell you about it yet.

sorry.

tomorrow.

or the day after.

on another note... my friend Cheryl has been visiting this weekend, and it's been real nice. literally. how do you say the word literally...? Cheryl says it as though she were from England. and I maybe make fun of her a wee bit for it. anyway.

today we went on a horse ride. we rode horses.... or however you would word that. basically, we got to be cowboys. cowgirls. you know. and it was SO awesome! it was so wonderful and I can tell you a bit more why....

spring came along this year.... as it does every year.... and it made me happy..... this
also happens every year. I like sunshine and outside and nice things like those. anyway.... I can't even remember how we came upon the subject.... maybe we never did. maybe I just randomly blurted out my thoughts.... that very well could have happened.... it has in the past and maybe will continue to happen... every now and then. maybe. anyway. I said... no I declared that this summer.... well, this is how it happened, "I will ride a horse this summer. if it's the last thing I do. I promise." so yesterday, Cheryl and I were sitting and chilling in a cafe, (I say cafe because it sounds better... cooler... than Starbucks.... but, really... who are we kidding. it was Sunday) and I briefly lamented to her about how I hadn't yet rode a horse and I was unsure as to how I would be able to keep my promise to ride a horse this summer.
so, we did what any smart, young girls would do, and googled it. we found this awesome little place and did a mini-road trip to get there...

it. was. amazing.....
if you haven't ridden a horse into the open prairies in awhile... well, you should.

3 comments:

suzy said...

hm. i haven't ridden a horse in a long time.
i should.

suzy said...

ps: way to keep up on the blogging. yay!

danny.elle. said...

you so should..... and thanks. :)