Saturday, September 4, 2010

run.

tonight. well, I barely made it here to tell you about tonight... lets just put it that way.

actually let me put it to you the way I put it to my friend via facebook:

"Billy Joe.

I. just. ran.

I. almost. died.

I. won't. be. able. to. walk. tomorrow.

I pushed. maybe to hard? I don't know if that's something you can do. But if it is, my body is now telling me that I did. I'm afraid of what it's going to tell me tomorrow. I ran about 1 km without stopping. then walked back across the bridge, then ran another half km home.

I'll have to think more about this running business.

'cause right now I can't walk."

tonight. I ran.
tonight. I almost died.

I love running. BUT I never do it.... so I'm not very good at it. here's the deal though.... in about 5 weeks there will be a run here in the city that raises money.. for a good cause. it's not too hardcore... like, if I ran often, it could be a very doable thing. but I don't. but it's for a good cause. SO... I may try to see if I can whip myself into shape in time to do this. 'cause.... it's a good cause.... right? right guys?

we'll see.

let's just say that my legs are telling me not to sign up quite yet.....

No comments: