Saturday, January 22, 2011

boomboomboom.

I had to ask myself if I had it in me to make this post. my head has a rhythm that it insists upon pounding out. but... we'll just have to take it one small word at a time. it's been a nice couple of days. it is absolutely summer here, in case I ever had any doubts. complete with barbecues and ice cream. yesterday I did some laundry and then went to the beach for a short bit of time. it was very busy. then I got home just in time to go to a farewell barbecue. it was such good hang-out-in-the-park weather. later that night we got a movie and visited. it maybe doesn't sound thrilling to you.... perhaps I'm doing a poor job of describing it with this aching head. aching heads do indeed hamper ones creative genius. anyway. it was perfectly lovely. I'm afraid that's all for now. and not even a photo. I'm sorry. I guess there were a few last time... maybe that will make up for it...

No comments: