Tuesday, January 4, 2011

pressure.

there's all this pressure on this post. first of all... I only have 10 minutes before I get the boot from this wireless server. also, there's no photo to go with it.. ALSO, this is the first official post of my Australian adventure. also... I may (or may not) have a few extra readers who I told to check here for travel updates. I may have doubled my 8 readers. I'm going to explode from the pressure. but not really.

and the worst part of it all is.... I'm not sure that I have anything exciting to tell you! shocking... I know. the things I share may be things you already know. but.. whatev's. I got 6 minutes.

I don't really like goodbyes.

I didn't talk to the man/boy who sat beside me on the last flight... neither of us seemed interested in conversation. and I was okay with it... but it almost seemed a bit odd.

now there are some (Australian) parents who are teaching their toddler about recycling beside me.

oh. right now I'm in San Francisco. killing time before my 12 or 13 or however many hour flight. I do hope I can sleep... I never was one to sleep much the night before a trip...

I hope, for you're sake as well as mine, that the future posts I post are much more worth posting that this post has been.

for now, simply remember to "keep fit and have fun".

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.